The JESSOP Consultancy (TJC Heritage Ltd) is a heritage practice with an expertise in archaeology that specialises in the recording and interpretation of historic buildings, gardens and designed landscapes.
With offices in Oxfordshire, the West Midlands and Yorkshire we are ideally located to undertake projects throughout the UK. All our core staff are experienced professionals who are either Corporate members of the Chartered Institute for Archaeologists, or have higher level academic qualifications.
Our combined experience of working within all areas of the Historic Environment allows us to provide a broad range of heritage and archaeological services, analytical survey, planning guidance and advice.
We are Client focused and familiar with multi-disciplinary working, often acting as specialist Consultants within project teams tasked with delivering complex heritage and development projects. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our reports, surveys and digital surveys which we aim to deliver on time and budget.
Our services and experience include:
- Heritage Statements
- Planning Advice - Listed Buildings, Conservation Areas & Scheduled Monuments
- Heritage Appraisals
- Listed Building enforcement consultancy
- Archaeological Desk-based Assessments
- Architectural photography
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Archaeological building recording
- Architectural research
- Industrial archaeology
- Garden archaeology
- Digital survey including photogrammetry, drone photography and laser scanning
- Computer visualisation and 3D reconstructions